Our mission is to transform the lives of struggling youth and young adults by providing grants, support, and hope through an Evoke Therapy Program. The purpose of the Evoke Family Foundation is to provide, through grants, the opportunity for persons who, due to financial restrictions, would be unable to participate in an Evoke Therapy Program.
Grant Application Guidelines:
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Applicants will be notified as soon as a decision is reached.
- EFF provides partial grants only.
- Grant awards will be made payable to the Evoke Therapy Program for wilderness therapy, sent directly to the program upon receipt of the signed participation agreement.
- Grant offer is good for 30 days following award notice. After 30 days, the grant offer will expire and applicant will need to re apply.
- Grant recipients must notify EFF if they experience a change in financial status and no longer are in need of the grant.
- Grants are non-transferable. Grant recipients must notify EFF if they decide to not accept the scholarship.
- If further information is needed, a phone interview may be requested.
- Grant requests are open to anyone for whom attending an Evoke Therapy Program would pose a financial hardship.
- Grant recipients are responsible for securing their own travel to and from the Evoke Therapy Program.